From June 2021, the Royal Historical Society’s London office is currently staffed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays but remains closed to visitors. Staff continue to work remotely on other days of the week, but please bear with us if you experience any delay in communication. Please contact RHS central office staff or use one of the email addresses below.
Please note that any post sent to the Society is currently subject to some delay via the UCL mail service.
Thank you for your understanding.
To contact us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please email: email@example.com
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Communications, Social Media and Website enquiries: please email: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 7532
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
How to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side of the UCL Front Quad (entrance on Gower Street). This is where our Council meets and the Society’s library is housed here.
- Most of our London lectures are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
- The office is open from 10am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.