From June 2021, the Royal Historical Society’s London office is currently staffed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays but remains closed to visitors. Staff continue to work remotely on other days of the week, but please bear with us if you experience any delay in communication. Please contact RHS central office staff or use one of the email addresses below.
Please note that any post sent to the Society is currently subject to some delay via the UCL mail service.
Thank you for your understanding.
Get in touch with us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please email: email@example.com
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Communications, Social Media and Website enquiries: please email: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 7532: please leave a message if no one is available to take your call.
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
Where to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side (South Junction) of the UCL main quad. This is where our Council meets and where the Society’s library and archive are housed.
- Most of our London lectures (when held in-person) are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
How to reach us
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.