Due to the new coronavirus outbreak, the The University College Campus and the Royal Historical Society office are currently closed to all visitors until 15 April. Following UK government advice all staff are working remotely (AT TIMES OUTSIDE NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS) and the Society will continue to function AS NORMALLY AS CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOW. Please read our COVID-19 guidance here. For the moment, please contact our staff using our contact email addresses below. Thanks for your understanding.
Please note that any post sent to the Society will not be collected during this period. Should you need to communicate with us by post, please contact Dr Sue Carr (email@example.com) in the first instance, or alternatively call 0751 2907598 between 11am and 4pm ONLY before doing so.
To contact us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Communications, Social Media and Website enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 7532
How to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side of the UCL Front Quad (entrance on Gower Street). This is where our Council meets and the Society’s library is housed here.
- Most of our London lectures are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
- The office is open from 10am -5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.