The Royal Historical Society’s London office is currently closed to all staff and visitors until further notice. All staff are working remotely, and as normally as circumstances allow, but please bear with us if you experience any delay in communication. Please contact RHS staff using the email addresses below.
Please note that any post sent to the Society is not being collected during this period. Should you need to communicate with us by post, please contact Dr Philip Carter (email@example.com) in the first instance, or alternatively call 07725 754174 between 11am and 4pm before doing so.
Thank you for your understanding.
To contact us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Communications, Social Media and Website enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 7532
How to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side of the UCL Front Quad (entrance on Gower Street). This is where our Council meets and the Society’s library is housed here.
- Most of our London lectures are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
- The office is open from 10am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.