RHS staff are available through the week at the Society’s office at University College London. As ever, the best way to keep in touch with the office is via email. Please contact RHS central office staff directly, or use one of the email addresses below.
The Society’s phone will be monitored through the week, so please to leave a message if this is your preferred means of communication. A member of the central team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Get in touch with us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please email: email@example.com
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Communications, Social Media and Website enquiries: please email: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3821 5311: please leave a message if no one is available to take your call.
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
Where to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side (South Junction) of the UCL main quad. This is where our Council meets and where the Society’s library and archive are housed.
- Most of our London lectures (when held in-person) are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
How to reach us
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.