Postgraduate Membership at a reduced rate is available to all those registered for a postgraduate research degree in a historical subject. Postgraduate Members automatically become Members after two years.
Benefits of Postgraduate Membership
- Reduced annual subscription rate for the first two years of membership even if you graduate during this time.
- Copies of Transactions.
- Copies of the RHS newsletter.
- All other RHS publications offered at a substantial discount.
- Regular electronic mailings about the activities of the RHS and our partner organisations.
- Eligible to participate in all RHS public meetings.
Postgraduate Members benefit from a reduced annual subscription rate of £10 for the first two years rising to £30 in the third year. Subscriptions are payable on election.
How to Apply
To apply for election to the Postgraduate Membership you will need to read the Notes for Applicants.
Once you have read the notes please complete this Application Form.
Closing dates for applications in 2018: 8 January, 9 April, 4 June, 8 October
All applications are considered by our Membership Committee who meet four times a year. You can expect to hear the outcome approximately eight weeks after the closing date for your application. Incomplete applications will be held on file until we have received all the necessary information.
All enquiries about applying for election to the Postgraduate Membership should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, Dr Sue Carr, at: firstname.lastname@example.org