In recognition of outstanding individual achievements in History at school, the Society makes an annual award of £100 for the best performance in the History A-Level and Advanced Higher examinations of each of the examining boards in the United Kingdom.
The Frampton and Beazley Prizes for 2017 were awarded to:
- WJEC – Annabel Lyle (Gowerton School, Swansea)
- OCR – Pink Squire-Lindsay (Westminster School)
- Pearson/Edexcel – Jacob Judah (Lycee Charles de Gaulle); Mohammed Bin Ismail (Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe); Mollie Biggadike (Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Horncastle); Amber Abrahams (North London Collegiate School)
- AQA – Emma O’Callaghan (Tiffin Girls’ School)
- SQA – Oliver Rhodes (Stewart’s Melville College)
All enquiries about the Prizes should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, Dr Susan Carr, at: email@example.com