Kings College, London’s Theology and Religious Studies department are hosting a half-day conference entitled ‘The Desecularisation of the City’ on 25 January, 2019, 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Prof Grace Davie (Exeter University)
- Prof Eric Kaufmann, (Birkbeck College, London)
- Prof John Wolffe (Open University)
- Rev Dr David Goodhew (Cranmer Hall, Durham University)
- Dr Daniel Dehanas (Kings College, London)
- Dr Alana Harris (Kings College, London).
Venue: The Franklin Wilkins Building 5.132, Stamford Street London, SE1 9NH
Nearest tube: Waterloo
Booking: Places at the conference are free of charge, however prior booking is essential, using the form below.