Physical and Virtual Tickets are now available to the New Thinking in Air Power Conference held at the RAF Museum, London, on 16–17 September.
Featuring a Keynote address from Professor John Ferris and concluding with a Roundtable session chaired by Professor David Edgerton, the research presented at the conference will offer critical reflections on Air Power and the past.
The conference includes papers on:
- the air operations in Africa during the First World War;
- the strategic thinking of the early RAF;
- the motivations, reasons and politics of air force personnel;
- procurement, research and design;
- contemporary Air Power in the Middle East and Africa;
- Revisionist histories of the RAF in the Second World;
- and New Challenges in Air Power.
The conference programme is available online: https://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/london/whats-going-on/events/raf-museum-conference-new-thinking-in-air-power/
Tickets to attend both days in person start at £60, Virtual tickets are available from £35. https://royalairforcemuseum.digitickets.co.uk/category/34275?branches.branchID=2042
Access to individual panels is available via the Museum’s Crowdcast channel: https://www.crowdcast.io/rafmuseum