The RHS annual newsletter for 2016 is available here, and includes:
- Articles by our outgoing President Peter Mandler and incoming President Margot Finn.
- Updates on education policy by outgoing Vice-President for Education Arthur Burns.
- Dr Olivette Otele on challenges and opportunities for black history.
- Vice-President Suzanne Bardgett on her work with Collaborative Doctoral Partnerships at the Imperial War Museum.
- Vice-President Mary Vincent on progress for the RHS’ widely-cited report on gender equality for historians.