While the Royal Historical Society generally does not comment on matters in the media, we do make occasional statements relating to matters of importance to the historical profession.
If you are a journalist and would like the RHS to comment on an issue in the media, please email email@example.com
- RHS Asks Government to Clarify its Position on Historical Research (21 March 2021)
- A Message to School History Students (18 August 2020)
- RHS Statement on Council Resolution (3 July 2020)
- Statement on UCU Industrial Action (19 February 2020)
- The Economist and History: Economical with the Facts? (19 August 2019)
Read our Policy on Public Statements.