Please browse the website to discover the range of activities the RHS offers:
- PUBLICATIONS – The RHS has a long and proud tradition of publishing across a wide range of subjects and formats. We are also responsible for important guides to national and regional record societies and their publications.
- PRIZES AND GRANTS – Read about our prizes and grants which offer support to postgraduates and early career historians.
- EARLY CAREER HISTORIANS – One of our priorities is to offer support and advice for Early Career Historians.
- EVENTS AND NOTICEBOARD – Our Events listings give information about lectures, conferences, symposia and seminars across the UK. If you would like to promote your history event on the RHS website please complete our event request form. If you want to add an item to our Noticeboard, please complete this notice request form.
- SUPPORT THE RHS – Help us work harder for history and historians by giving an online donation. Your support will help us make an even bigger contribution to supporting research, recognising achievement, and promoting history.
- MEMBERSHIP – Find out more about joining the RHS on our membership pages. If you are already a Fellow or Member of the RHS please go to the membership area and take a moment to look at your membership profile and update your details as necessary. If it’s your first visit, you can obtain your password to log-in from the membership area.
- DIRECTORY OF EXPERTISE – We are also creating a new RHS Directory of Expertise where you can enter information about your research expertise. The Directory will not only be useful for researchers and journalists but also help those applying for election to the Fellowship to find a referee.
A short informational leaflet about the RHS is available on request if you would like to distribute it in your organisation.
Comments and queries about the website should be addressed to Jane Gerson, Research & Communications Officer, at email@example.com.
Return to RHS News page