We welcome applications from exceptional candidates for the following academic posts:
- Assistant Professor in the History of Southern Africa – http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC812/assistant-professor-in-the-history-of-southern-africa-grades-7-and-8/
- Assistant Professor in Modern European Cultural History – http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC868/assistant-professor-in-modern-european-cultural-history-grades-7-and-8/
- Professor in US History – http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEA730/professor-in-us-history-grade-10/
- Associate Professor in East Asian History (post-1000) – http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC848/associate-professor-in-east-asian-history-post-1000-grade-9/
- Assistant Professor in Modern Chinese History (19th and/or 20th Century) – http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC857/assistant-professor-in-modern-chinese-history-19th-and-or-20th-century-grades-7-and-8/
We welcome applications from exceptional candidates for postdoctoral fellowships. Information about postdoctoral fellowship schemes supported by the department is available here; potential applicants are encouraged to contact staff members with related research interests to discuss opportunities for sponsorship and the application process.
Information about other vacancies in the department will be posted here as they arise.
For any other queries, please contact email@example.com.