To contact us:
- General and non-membership enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
- Membership, Grants or Prizes enquiries: please telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (until further notice)
- Current Fellows and Members enquiries: please telephone or email: email@example.com
Write to us at: The Royal Historical Society, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 7532
How to find us
- The Society’s office and Council Room are located in University College London’s main library. We are on the second floor of the Wilkins Building, south side of the UCL Front Quad (entrance on Gower Street). This is where our Council meets and the Society’s library is housed here.
- Most of our London lectures are held in the Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, adjacent to our office on the second floor.
- The office is open from 10-17.00hrs, Monday to Friday.
- Nearby underground and mainline stations: Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Russell Square, King’s Cross St Pancras
- Nearby bus routes: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390.